Wednesday 27 October 2021

My Dream Adopt Me Inventory!

 Hey Again!

Today I did another Adopt Me post this time it's what my dream inventory would look like. To make this a got one of the newest images of an Adopt Me inventory and and put images of my favourite over the pets in it. The M F R stands for mega neon fly ride. Mega neon means parts of its body glow and change colour every few seconds. Fly ride means you can fly it around Adopt Me and ride it around the map. My favourite pet is probably the Wyvern the one under the Pig or the Kangaroo next to the Giraffe.

                                                                               Hope you like it





8 comments:

  1. Kia ora Xavier!
    hi Xav I don't or will not play roblox but I'm intrested in post's? so what is the M.F.R character on the bottom right corner? is it a T.Rex? Thank's for sharing my favrouite is the ghost dragon thing.
    Blog ya' later! Mic drop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miller,
      Thanks for checking out my Blog!
      The T,Rex on the bottom left is called a Skele Rex you could only obtain it in the game by getting it for Halloween last year. I don't have it though. Bummer. BTW the dragon you thought was a Ghost Dragon it is a Frost Dragon. But there is gonna be a Ghost Dragon for this years Halloween. Thanks for commenting.
      Blog Ya Later!

      Delete
    2. And also my favourite pet is the Kangaroo.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Xavier, I like how you have introduced your post and answered Miller's question clearly - good job! Now I'm wondering: Why is your favourite pet the kangaroo?
    Kia pai tō rā. (Have a good day.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Miss Whysall,
      My favourite pet is the Kangaroo because it is aussie and legendary. Thanks for the comment on my Blog.
      Blog Ya Later!

      Delete
  3. Were is my chicken xman were is my chicken and the mega ghost dragon or the evil dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Xavier,
    I really like your blog post because you tolled your favourite animals and told me about mega neon fly ride. It reminds me of Minecraft with the spawn eggs. maybe next time you could add how many animals are there in adopt me.
    Blog ya later, Luka out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Luka do you play roblox? if so we can have a google meet and play ( on are home accounts that is)

      Delete