Friday 30 July 2021

My Amazing Holidays (Part 1)

In the holidays I played my favourite game Forza Horizon 4. If you want to learn about it read this.  
Anyways in Forza Horizon 4 I did something called The Trial. In The Trial you race in a team against another team in 3 events to win an exclusive or expensive car. In The Trial I won a 3.4 million credit hypercar called the Lykan Hypersport here's a photo of one!
My one is a dark shade of red. Lykan Hypersport's are super powerful so every time I lauch it I always
spin out!🤣

2 comments:

  1. Hi Xavier.
    I play Forza Horizon 4.
    I have the Bugatti Veyron and every Lamborghini in the game pretty much most the cars. My Friend has the McLaren.
    Do you have a Lamborghini in the game?

    Blog Ya LATER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Antonio,
    Do you have the 2012 Lamborghini Adventador Forza Edition and the Reventon Forza Edition? Do you know how to get the Reventon Forza Edition. I do because I have it. If you comment on this post again I'll tell you how to get it.
    Blog Ya Later!

    ReplyDelete